Thursday, April 2, 2009

I love me some stomp!

We rented Pulse: A Stomp Odyssey from Netflix and the boys and I are addicted.  Braden couldn't get enough!  He watched it over and over again..  I really hope that some day wherever we settle down that there is an opportunity to get my kids in drum lessons.  I would totally be taking them, too.  I've always wanted to learn how to play a variety of different drums.  The really funny thing was that after Braden and Zekey had watched the movie a few times, they went around the house beating on anything they could find for HOURS!  Oh, yeah, The Dyess Family Stomp!  Hahahahaha!  Anyway, here are a few videos courtesy of youtube for your viewing pleasure.  I also like the Blue Man Group.  I'm just so amazed by the creativity and talent of all these people!  Love it!







No comments: