Saturday, June 2, 2012

Angry Birds Birthday Party for the Boys!

The boys had a terrific birthday party.  We had such a good time fellowshipping with good friends and new friends!  Thank you Christina for the boys' cakes!  They were awesome, super yummy and very much admired! ~ Christina's Cakes by Design ~ Sam grilled hot dogs and they were super yummy, too!  We made little pom pom angry birds and pigs and then there was a flurry of activity involving the opening of presents and then the whacking of a pig pinata and then a slip and slide and my version of the Angry Birds game involving wipey boxes and crocheted Angry Birds a la my friend Reina. :)  I took a ton of pics and my friend Ali of AliRae photography thoughtfully brought her camera along and got a ton of pics, too.  I'm posting them all.  Just warnin' ya! ;)




























Her are ones from MsAliRae:









 Yay!  I'm in a picture!
























1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

looking good gert! LOvve the angry birds party- and your shirt re-do, awesomeness.