Thursday, November 20, 2008

November Sock Swap

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and put feelers out for a November sock swap.  Again, the socks need to be sent out by November 15th.  We can add preferences this time, or we can again just be okay with being surprised.  If you have an opinion on this, put in a comment.  Also, I would like to know if there is any interest in making December's swap more interesting.  We could send a pair of socks and an ornament or we could do two separate swaps and have two different partners to send to.  Are there any ideas/preferences on this?  If you want to be involved, please comment as soon as you are able so that I can get everyone paired up and we can get going.  You can click here for last months sock swap and see pics and I am going to post the two sock sites I found online, if anyone is interested.




*****Okay,I guess we've got four this month. Here's the partner list. I will be sending address info to you by email. Since I'm getting this out so late, I'm going to push the send out date back to the 20th. That will still give us all 14 days to get our socks in the mail. This time, if you are able to remember, please leave a comment when you send out, that way the person will know its on the way. The more I do swaps, the more I learn about what to ask participants. :) Without further ado....

Yellowbuttercup sends to Mzzterry

Mzzterry sends to Dyessfam

Dyessfam sends to Vanillafrog

Vanillafrog sends to Yellowbuttercup

If you want to contact your partner to find out favorite patterns or colors or size, please feel free.  If you are just fine being surprised, let your partner know.  Again, all that is required is one pair of fun/unique socks sent to your partner by the send out date.  If you want to include more stuff, go for it!  Happy sock swapping!

****Reminder note  - Okay, Ladies, today is the day to get your socks in the mail.  Looking forward to seeing pics of socks soon!:)

Here are the links to pics of our swapped socks:



Mine - (haven't uploaded pics yet, but will soon!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun, can I join in?

mzzterry said...

I will go round #2!!

vanillafrog said...

sign me up!

Pattylicious said...

Did you ever get mine? I didn't hear from you so I didn't know if you liked them or not.

P

DyessFam said...

Partner list has been posted!

Nessa and Jeebs said...

I don't want any dang socks, but I"m responding to your comment :) - yeah I dressed them up the Monday night before Halloween just to make sure we had everything for their costumes. I took a bunch of pics and since Halloween was soooo crazy we got ONE picture after the Halloween party at the church and it was not good. Can you believe it's gonna be President Obama???? I'm so sad :(

DyessFam said...

Hey, Vanillafrog! Just wanted to let you know I sent your socks, so be on the lookout for them.:)

Nessa and Jeebs said...

Hey- thanks for the socks!! I pulled that out of the mailbox and i was like "shelly sent me some dang socks!" anyway- thanks!! I realized I don't ever wear socks- I either wear sandals or dress shoes- sad huh. I will wear them around the house :) thanks again- now do I have to send you some :) j/k

mzzterry said...

Shelly....I feel so bad, I have not mailed your socks to you yet! I have them but every time I go to buy an envelope I come home with every thing else in the store Except the dang envelope!! I will get them in the mail asap. I haven't forgotten you. I just have a serious memory problem!