Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby stuff

This pregnancy has been so interesting.  I am now around the 5 month mark and I have had so many people react with surprise when they learn I'm pregnant.  I look at myself and think, how can they not see the belly?!  Sam says its cuz I wear a lot of big t-shirts and people can't really see the belly.  Okay.  I still get nauseated if I don't keep up with my eating, which is also strange.  In my other pregnancies, by the time I was 4 mos. I didn't get nauseated if I went too long without food, I just didn't feel very good in general.  Interesting.  What else... I still haven't gained any weight.  Still a very strange phenomenon to me and apparently my care providers as well.   Just so you know, I have many witnesses that have gotten to see my eating habits throughout the day and no one can accuse me of not eating, that's for sure!  I still haven't gone to the hospital to check it out yet, but I think I'll probably try and do that next week before my next appointment.  Oh, by the way, I have five friends who are currently preggo and 3 of them are around the same stage!  Isn't that cool?  Two of them have had previous miscarriages and "Praise the Lord!" they are now feeling their babies wiggling around!  One also went the way of the fertility clinic route with her first baby and this time God totally healed her body and Oh, yeah!  Arrows for God, I'm tellin' ya!:D  More later.....

1 comment:

vanillafrog said...

k-dogg and i counted all the pregnant people we know right now and it was around 11 i think. good thing i don't drink water...'cause something is definitely in the water these days!