Monday, December 6, 2010

A boy and his allergies

Zekey, out of all of us has the worst time with his allergies. He gets asthmatic when they get really bad and they are really bad right now. We had to use the nebulizer for the first time in two years this morning, but I can't tell you how grateful we are to have that available! Braden was concerned that it might hurt, so he kept trying to reassure Zekey, but I just kept reassuring them both that it doesn't hurt, it just helps Zekes to breathe better. After Zekey had the mask on for a minute, Braden stated that he looked like an astronaut and well, that was very pleasing to mr. Zekey. :) Ailey thought the whole process was very interesting and kept making loud "Oooohh!" sounds. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I hope this helps get him cleared up quickly because his congestion is just giving him a run for his money!

1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

poor baby- all I can say is licorice root for those stressed adrenals- and vitamin C!!! it cures all!! though I don't know how you would get the licorice root down him :) I keep C crystals and very rarely ever give out juice that hasn't been "fixed" with C hehheehe