Friday, December 16, 2011

From the mouths of babes

The boys have been going to Awanas and Zekey has taken to calling it "iguanas".  Its funny, I think we'll keep it.

The kids were at the table the other day and they were talking about powers.  Braden was talking about electric power and Zekey was talking about fire power.  Braden was correcting him about fire not being a real power and then I hear Zekey bust out with "poo power"!  We try and discourage talking about poopoo and teetee as being fun stuff to talk about.  It just gets waaaay out of hand when they get going with it!  Anyway, I didn't say anything because I wanted to see what was going to come of this conversation.  Braden started correcting him saying poo wasn't really a power and I really had to laugh to myself as Zekey staunchly defended his stance on poo being a power.  I was thinking that there are, indeed, days when poo is a power!  Hahahaha!

When I am training Ailey, I tell her that I need to see her eyes, so I know she is listening what I'm telling her.  A couple of days ago, I was talking to Brea and Ailey came up and started telling her that she needed to see her eyes. ;)

Braden has said several funny things the last several days and I cannot remember them!  Ugh!  Maybe I'll remember and then I can add them to the list..... :)

No comments: