Monday, July 9, 2012

A Weekend Visit

The kids and I had the opportunity to go for a visit with family in East Texas.  It was really nice to be able to hang with Ben, Jen and the boys for a couple of days.  Sam went trit-trotting off to Carlsbad Caverns with a couple of friends, so it was a good opportunity to get out of the house for a bit. :)  We had such a good time and of course, I snapped a few pics.....yeah, I don't know where Zekers got to during the picture taking....;)

 We enjoyed the rain..and the food. :D

 Happy Birthday, Gabe!!!

 These two are best buds!

 Happy Birthday, Luke!

 I got a smile outta Lije!

 Braden in usual form. ;)

 Ailey was having a blast in Aunt Jenny's swing.

Elijah and Brea having a face making contest.  Love this!

We have some handsome nephews and they are growing up so stinkin' fast!  Every time I see them, they have grown another foot.  Not exaggerating, either.  I'm going to end up being the little old aunt.  That's okay, I guess. :)

No comments: