Monday, December 14, 2009

Make and Takes

I just thought that I would direct your attention to a blog/website that I found while searching for a good chewy granola bar recipe. Here is the website called make and takes. Its just full of really neat ideas. Also, this is the granola bar recipe I want to try, which I found on the make and takes website. I like the ingredients and think they will do well in ziploc baggies out of the fridge for the few days that it will take for me and my crew to eat them. Gonna try out my own add-ins, though. I did find several other recipes that I might play around with until I've got the ingredients that work best for me. Oh and this whole granola search started because I went to the grocery store and bought several boxes and the prices were more than I really want to keep paying.:)

No comments: