Monday, January 4, 2010

House Update...again.

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Our holidays have been so blessed! We had a wonderful Christmas with our family and I have a good amount of pics to post, soon hopefully. We closed on our house on the 22nd and have been slowly, but surely moving in ever since. We were actually very glad to have a break from moving in to go have Christmas with our family. We were able to get enough stuff to sleep in our new-to-us-house for the two nights before we left for Christmas. It was so nice! The kiddos love the space, though Ailey has a lot more crawling to do to try and keep up with me. ;) I will post pictures of the house soon. We still have to move the rest of our things from the motor home to the house, but its not as much as it was. Sam's parents came down last week on Tuesday and stayed until Thursday and helped us sooooo much!!!! Thank you, Meemaw and Peepaw! What a blessing that was! It was also neat because Meemaw got to spend some one on one time with little miss Ailey Grace and the boys. It was great because over Christmas there was a lot going on and Ailey clung to me like glue. It was a different story when it was just her and her Meemaw. Sam and I also got to go to the grocery store together, just the two of us. We were super tired and walking around in a daze, but it was nice to be together alone anyway. That just doesn't happen very often, though we are going to try and have it happen more consistently now.:) I've got some updating to do on Ailey Grace and the boys, but I wanted to do some separate posts for those and back date some for date accuracy. Hope everyone had a splendid Christmas and New Year. I'll have to get caught up on my bloggy friends in the next few days.

No comments: