Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thoughtful gifts

Sam came home a little late this evening because he had stopped at Lowe's to buy me a few presents. Now, some may say, "Lowe's?!", but I assure you he couldn't have bought me more thoughtful gifts. Here they are:



The items on the left are for caulking and the items on the left are for removing wall paper. :) Oh, the fun I will soon have with our unsuspecting bathroom....

He also got me this beautiful orchid! I love orchids even though they can be a bit temperamental.
I kept mentioning that I like the ones in the little pots at Lowe's... Those daffodils popped up in our backyard and my sweet Braden picked them and brought them in for me. There is no telling what is planted in our yard. Its gonna be a lovely surprise to see what grows.


1 comment:

Kristina said...

Wow, daffodils, already!? Cool! Love the Orchid.

have fun with the bathroom! i want to see before and after pics!!