Friday, January 14, 2011

Ailey's Quilt

So far this is what I have in mind for Ailey's quilt. Its got lots of applique involved and by the amount of pieces I stuck in there, she should be graduating from high school by the time I actually get it done. As of yet, I have no idea how to go about measuring and making sure the pieces all fit together to make the end result, but I'll figure something out. I've also got the boys' quilts in mind, but haven't worked it out in picture form like I have with Ailey's yet. I do have a few pics of what my inspiration for them is, so I'll just put those on here for now.


Front
Back

Here is inspiration for the boys' quilts:



This one I found on a blog as I was going along and now cannot find said blog, but I do know that she got the idea from this blog : Don't look now!



this was found here.



This is from overstock.com



found this here, but I don't think its available anymore.



No comments: