Monday, January 3, 2011

Braden lost his first tooth!

Braden lost his first tooth Saturday afternoon. It was actually not the one we all thought was going to come out first. We thought it would be his top, front, right one. Its the one that is dead because he did two face-plants within a week of each other when he was almost three. Its still loose and he is still working on it a little, so I expect to see him very snaggle-toothed soon. We don't do the tooth fairy bit, but we did make a huge deal out of him losing the tooth and he's been very excited to show everyone. He likes that this is going to lead to him getting rid of his baby teeth and getting in his big boy teeth. :) I also told him I was going to put it in his baby book and he's really excited about that, too.

This is yet another milestone that he has hit that makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, but so excited about who he is becoming! Here is a picture I managed to get right before bedtime the day it came out:



1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

good golly- he is a serious Shelly mini-me!! what a cute boy :)