Sunday, January 30, 2011

Braden lost his second tooth!

So, it took me a day or two to finally get around to taking a pic of Braden's second tooth-losing adventure. Sam had to remind me. :) He came in after I had already gone to bed and asked me to help him. He had loosened it up and had tried to get it out himself, but he said it was hurting. (This one is the one that was most discolored from his double face plant a week apart right before his 3rd birthday.) Anyway, I always pulled my own teeth and I have to confess, the thought of pulling his tooth out was grossing me out a bit. Nevertheless, I just went ahead and did it and voila! out it came!

Here are some pics (Zekey had to have his picture taken, too;):







***BTW - I'm writing this a couple of months after it happened and in that time, my mom came to visit. Braden decided he wanted to give her his first two teeth. I didn't know he had done it until later, so now I've got to get them back (Mom's keeping them for me 'til I can get them:) so that eventually, when Braden is an adult and I finally have a space to get all my scrapbooking paraphernalia out, I can add it to his "baby" book.

No comments: