Monday, July 4, 2011

Finger Suckin' Good!

Brea, following in the footsteps of her older siblings has found the need for extra oral stimulation, as my mom would put it.  She kept trying to suck on her hand and would want to nurse longer only to spit up excessively because she was overly full as a result.  Finally, about a week ago, she found her groove.  She likes to suck on the two middle fingers on her right hand.  Those are the same ones my sister Sara sucked as a baby.  I can't imagine why none of my kids followed in my footsteps!  I sucked the first two on my left hand, upsidedown. :)  Anyway, here is the cuteness of it all:

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Thanks for the updates!!!

She's so cute!! That is Luke but opposite hand!

queen of everything said...

how sweet. i can't believe how big she's getting