Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gearing Up

I have been in super crafting mode.  I have the opportunity to have a table at our local Farmer's Market - Christmas edition.  I have a list of things I want to make and I intend to just go down the list and see what I can get done.  I have a little over two weeks left.  I am going to have toddler tutus, scarves and neck warmers, towel holders, rolled flower bow/pins, baby blankets, spaghetti sauce, apple butter, cookies, friendship bread and pumpkin and banana bread.  I may be able to make waffles, too, but we'll see.  I'm thinking about adding lip balm, but I really need to get my recipe firmed up before I do that.  I should also probably write it down...same goes for my apple butter recipe. ;)  I'm really bad about not doing that. Anyway, these are the items I've gotten done so far:





Like my toilet paper rolls in the background? ;p


Ribbons will be added to the tutus..





Still have to edge the baby blanket


I had to take some pics of Zekes in the hat I made for Ailey.  It fits his head better than hers and I was trying to show someone how it looks.  He's a willing guinea pig. ;)


No comments: