Friday, September 19, 2008

Latest Trilogy We're into....

Sam and I have been reading the Cradleland Chronicles by Douglas Hirt.  There are three books in the series and they are really very interesting.  They are classified under Christian Sci-fi and they are so good!  Sam and I read the first one and then we ordered the next two and had to wait on them to come in the mail.  There was a mix up in the order of the second book so we had to re-order it and ended up getting the third book before the second book.  Sam couldn't wait and so he went ahead and read the third book and when the second one came, got started on that one.  Well, he's still in the middle of the second book and I decided I couldn't wait, so I started reading it, too.  So we have two different places in the book marked. :)  We just take turns.  Anyway, I'll put the link to the books here and you can check them out for yourself.

I also wanted to mention the book Dead Heat by Joel C. Rosenberg.  Its the fifth book in The Last Jihad series.  They are Christian fiction books, but so thought provoking.  I'll put the link to his books here.  Check it out and see what you think.

No comments: