Tuesday, September 22, 2009

He loves me!

Sam came home and surprised me yesterday with a potted African Violet! I love African Violets. He said he didn't know which to get, an African Violet or an orchid. I told him that I like them both about the same, but that to me, orchids are far more temperamental. Anyway, I was pretty surprised and had a big ole smile on my face for the evening. Now I get to go and pick out a pot for it. Exciting!

Braden's knock on the head is healing just fine. As far as I can tell, the towel precaution was unnecessary, though I'm glad we did it just in case. The bump will probably take a few days to go all the way down, but he doesn't seem the worse for wear and is playing like nothing happened. He even got on his bike again a little bit after the incident and yesterday rode it quite a bit.

I ordered Sam's dancing shoes and am very excited... I didn't order me another pair just yet. I'm going to wait and just use the ones I have for now and then later get another pair. I have my eye on a ballroom practice skirt that would do double duty for church and date occasions as well as allow us the opportunity to go to church one Sunday in a Mennonite community not far from here. I have one skirt and it is knee length and apparently not appropriate for that occasion.:) I don't wear it very often anyway. I'm usually in pants of some sort, but that wouldn't do either. I'll talk more about that later. Gotta go feed my brood now...

No comments: