Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've been tagged.

My friend Rachel thought I needed to be tagged and so here goes.  Me from a - z.

A. Attached or Single? Attached...married 8 years in October.

B. Best Friend? Sam-head

C. Cake or Pie? well, it depends... strawberry or lemon cake and cherry or blueberry pie

D. Day of Choice? Monday.  Its usually the calmest day of my week.  That somehow has to be an abomination or something!

E. Essential Item? my pillow.  No really, I take it with me whether we are staying with relatives or in a hotel.

F. Flavor of Ice Cream? I'm quite partial to the butterfinger blizzard.

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? neither, both do something funky to my sinuses.  for real.

H. Hometown? I refuse to answer this question on the grounds it might incriminate me.

I. Indulgences? I don't know that I have a specific one.  Maybe it is that sometimes I sit/lay down instead of finishing the dishes or something like that.

J. January or July? january any day.  July has heat and we don't get along.

K. Kids? 3, but I haven't met the 3rd yet. :)

L. Last Movie I Saw In A Theater? Well, that's been well over two years ago.  I doubt I'll ever see the inside of a movie theater again.  Netflix is where its at for me these days.

M. Middle Name? Kathleen

N. Number of Siblings? 1

O. Oranges or Apples? not a big fan of pulp, but I have to have my apple peeled.

P. Phobia or Fear? not really.  I don't like bugs, but I'm not scared of them, I just cause them to be quickly deceased if they are in my house.

Q. Quote? not really into quotes.  I don't have enough memory to store them.

R. Reason to Smile? I've been saved by Jesus Christ who died on the cross so that I can live.  There is nothing/ no one to fear because I am assured in Him.  That's a pretty big reason to smile. :D

S. Season? fall is my favorite because of thanksgiving and it gets cool and I can break out my sweatshirts and comfy socks.  Spring is good too cuz its cool.  I believe there is an emerging pattern here.  I don't think I would mind any of the seasons if I lived where it doesn't get above 80 degrees all year round.


T. Tag Four More? nope, I refuse.

U. Unknown Fact About Me? I'm an aggressive spades, dominoes, whatever player.  I aim to win, but I am not a sore loser....I'll just challenge you to a rematch.....yeah.

V. Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? well, for the most part, I could be a vegetarian except for fish, which is how I ate before I became preggo with my first kiddo, but I live in a family of meat lovers, so I will eat meat if its on the menu.

W. Worst Habit? getting easily irritated

X. X-Rays or Ultra-Sounds? I've had both and they are both necessary in their own ways, so whichever I need at that time.

Y. Your Favorite Food? A meal that I didn't have to cook.  My outlook changes when I'm pregnant.  Any other time and I enjoy cooking.

Z. Zodiac? don't believe in it.  what a crock!  Anything that tries to get your attention and faith off of God (Truth) is an outright destructive ploy by satan (his mission is to steal, kill and destroy, after all.)  I know that sounds harsh, but its just truth with no additives or preservatives.  Yumm.


That will be all for this session of the Olympic word relay.  Stay tuned for more obscure sports that somehow got into the Olympics. Seriously, hand ball?  Oh, man!

2 comments:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

k- you're cracking me up with the pillow thing- ya know I love my pillow too- take it everywhere no matter what. BUT I know YOU have a different reason for you pillow or pillowcase rather :) hehehehehehe- I had to say

Nessa and Jeebs said...

hehehehe- i had to say it- sorry :)