Thursday, November 11, 2010

A New Frontier


I made these vanilla wafers because I've been meaning to test out the recipe and also I was in the mood for banana pudding and didn't want to buy any. Here is where I got the recipe. Oh, my goodness these are addictive! Braden said that I need to make these homemade ones all the time and Zekey and Ailey had mouths too full of cookies to make much comment.



I had a hard time not grabbing still another one, myself. I would've continued in the cookie munching process, but I made these things for the pudding! Remember? The PUDDING!!! Okay, I just need to walk away...maybe just one more....:) Anyway, I do believe you are understanding the yumminess factor of these things. So, I'm sure you'll understand that I highly recommend making up a batch and then making up another one because the first one disappeared. I'm just warnin' ya.




The pudding did get made in the end AND I have leftover cookies!!! Betcha can't eat just one... :)

No comments: