Wednesday, November 24, 2010

White Sauce Butter Balls



I am in love with these little things! I found them over at Chickens in the road here. You can make white pepper gravy for smothering chicken fried-whatever and mashed taters. You can make a white sauce to go over veggies. You can make an alfredo sauce for pasta and chicken. You can make cheese sauce for broccoli or mac and cheese. Basically, you just make these little beauties up, scoop them into balls, freeze them and then store them in a plastic baggy in your freezer and take out what you need and add to a pan of milk. Isn't that fantastic?! These have made my dinner-making life sooooo much easier, so, of course I had to share!

Here are some more pics of the kiddos. Ailey is sporting one of Grandmommie's scarves. She actually let it stay there for a while after I had her look in the mirror at herself. The boys were just wanting their picture taken, too. I came home from the store and Sam said that Braden had clipped his eyelashes and some of his hair with the nail clippers. Makes me really wonder how that idea worked itself out in his head!:)





No comments: