Friday, February 20, 2009

Really neat resource for therapy and education

For those of you who do not know, my mom is an Occupational Therapist.  So is my Aunt Kathy.   My sister is an Occupational Therapy Assistant.  I was aiming that way in college, but went in another direction, obviously.:)  Anyway, let's just say, I'm no stranger to the world of therapy.  Now, my mom is always telling me about some resource or other to help with Braden's development, either tactilely or educationally or whatever.  She just told me about this website Fun and Function which was started by a therapist who has gathered all these neat educational and therapeutic toys and books and whatnot.  Its right up my mom's alley, of course and now that I've seen it, its right up mine!  Anyway, this would be a great resource for homeschoolers to check out or if your child requires therapy and you would like to get some of the stuff your therapist has in his/her stash.  Just thought I'd share, too.

2 comments:

queen of everything said...

it's funny slick gave adara the best baby gifts because she is so familiar with helping development. great site. thanks. i have made 1 hat and a set of booties so far.

carrhop said...

Thanks so much for the link! I'm always looking for new ideas for 7 of 8's therapy sessions!

Blessings!