I wasn't tagged, just thought it would be fun to do this:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
two days ago. I was in the throes of Montezuma's Revenge. See previous post.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
yep, 2 and one almost ready for debut
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so, but you never can tell.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
My tendency is to use it, but I try to only use it in a nice way and never with my kids. I don't want them reciprocating with me!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep, I tried to get my doctor to take them out every time I got strep (at least twice a year), but he insisted I didn't need them out. Since I've been an adult, all my doctors have wondered why in the world I never got them out. Go figure!!!:)
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope, I have no faith in a giant rubber band.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Great Grains with dates, raisins and pecans...mmmmm....fiber!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope and I don't when I put them back on either.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla, though it used to be peanut butter-chocolate at Baskin Robbins before pb started wreaking havoc on my digestive system! hehehe
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their body stance/language or if they are farther away, the way they walk
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
family and friends
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
nah, only if they want to
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
sand colored pants and no shoes
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Sam asking me if I want to put the whole can of pineapple on the pizza.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
One of those novelty swirl crayons
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
freshly laundered clothes, freshly washed and lotioned baby, freshly peeled orange, lemon and lime
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Well, I stole it....mmmwwwaaaahahahhaa, but I do like the people that had it on their blogs
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
auburn...(don't say anything, nersa!) It is auburn, not red or orange. I promise.
28. EYE COLOR?
hazel. I recently found this out through some research into eye colors. I have a ring around my pupil that matches my auburn hair and then green around that with a dark grey outer ring. Yeah.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope. I rarely even wear the glasses I have for my astigmatisms:)
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Oh, must I choose just one? I can't really because I like a variety and I don't like to eat the same thing twice in the same day...well except for doughnuts and cake and cobbler and .....okay, I'll just stop there.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings, but they tend to annoy me because they stop right before reality sets in.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter, any day....don't like heat!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs from friends, hugs and kisses from my family
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
whoever wants to
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
whoever doesn't want to
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
well, that's funny...I don't read much when pregnant
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
just the color black
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
we don't get tv anymore...yay...we watch netflix instant watch
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
my kids getting along and laughing with each other, my husband's laugh..I LOVE his laugh, the first time I hear my babie's heartbeat
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither really. never been a true fan of either, though I know many of the songs.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Did you read my last post?! hahahaha! No, for a limited time I can make milk.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
In our College and Career group at church not too long before I went into the military and he went to Bible School. We didn't have our first date until we were engaged.