1. At this time he answers with an "uh-huh" for the affirmative, although not too long ago, (we're talking mere weeks here) he would say "shoo-mog" for yes and then he shortened it to just "shoo".
3. Cupcake - sounds more like cuckcake
5. Braden - which comes out sounding like BB, which also sounds just like baby, even though to him the two are apparently different words.
8. Puppy - he LOVES puppies.
9. Deet-deet - which is what he calls his pacifier, but he also knows when I say passy that it is the same thing.
12. Peepaw - which almost actually sounds like peepaw
13. Meemaw - close, but sounds more like mommy at this point, but different enough I can tell he's trying to say it anyway. :)
14. Juicy - its what he calls his drink
15. poo-poo - always good to know
16. tee-tee - used for the action as well as the place it comes out.
17. thank you - sounds like ankshoo
19. oh, no!
20. no - Braden's having a hard time with this one because he thinks every time Zekey says it, he's telling HIM no. Its really only about 50% of the time. ;p
22. please - comes out more like peas
So far that's all I can think of. I'll have to add more, if I remember.