Thursday, June 4, 2009

A little Mom-bragging...its all the rage

You know, I really need to brag on my mom a wee bit.  She's a pretty awesome mom.  Let's count the ways together, shall we?

1.  She had me and raised me.  That alone is amazing, especially since I've become a mom myself!

2. She encouraged me to be independent and self-sufficient.

3.  She believes in me.  No matter how crazy my life gets!

4.  She loves me unconditionally.

5.  She loves my kids.

6.  She is almost solely responsible to for my childrens' wardrobes. ;)

7.  She introduced me to the world of health food, homeopathy and organic products.

8.  She has a great laugh.

9.  She is generous.

10.  She cares for the people most others don't even want to acknowledge.

11.  She loves the Lord.

12.  She is creative.

13. She is intelligent.

14.  She has a great sense of humor.

15.  She will help in any way she can.

This is really only the tip of the iceberg, but I think the point has been made.  I love you, MOM!

No comments: