We're getting sent out again. So soon, you say?! Yep, says I. We are going to be heading for Kansas today. Don't know for how long. Anyway, the optimal rv park is booked up, so we are having to go with another one that is farther away. We also don't know if we will have internet access so I don't know if I will be able to update for a bit. We'll see.
We are really hoping God has a permanent stopping place for us soon. We are REALLY ready to stop moving!!! We are praying and waiting on Him for that answer. We want to settle where He wants us, of course. We just hope it is VERY soon. ;)