Saturday, June 6, 2009

Montezuma's Revenge...take two!

Yep, I've been sick for the last two days and while my body is no longer involuntarily ridding itself of whatever is causing the sickness, I'm still feeling a bit puny today.  I must say that not being pregnant and having this yuck is way better than being pregnant and having the yuck.  See this post for reference. ;)  Now Sam is not feeling too great, but I'm hoping and praying that's he's just plain tuckered out and all he needs is some rest.  I've been praying over my family asking God that He would protect them and keep them healthy.  If you think of it, I sure would like to have some partners in prayer for this!  Thank you.

I know I promised some pictures, but because of not feeling very well, I won't be taking pictures until I'm all the way better.  Plus, today is overcast and I don't think the pics would do this place justice.

Okay, my arms are getting tired from typing.  (Seriously, feeling weak and puny!)  I hope all of you have a great, wonderful, blessed day!

No comments: