Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anniversary....huh?

Okay, so yesterday was our 8th anniversary.  Yeah, let me tell you how that was celebrated.  I went through my day doing normal things, trying to maintain this domain of ours and take care of the kids.  I cut out some more of the felt pieces to the Bible felt set we got and did my routine of looking at whoever updated their blogs.  Sam came home and I was busy making the final piece that will go in the Tea Towel swap package I'm sending to Australia and he walked up to me and said, "So, yeah...Happy Anniversary!"  Hahahahah, we both totally forgot.:)  Seriously, that is so like us.  I just looked back at him and said, "Oh, yeah, it is our anniversary!"  So sad isn't it?  :p  Anyway, Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

queen of everything said...

well happy anniversary to you

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!!! Our 8th will be on December 23!!! :)

DyessFam said...

Thank you!