Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Funny thing happened in the grocery store parking lot

Yesterday, I went to the grocery store to get a few things before we went to church.  I came out, put the groceries in the van and started to drive away when I noticed an albertsons receipt under one of my wipers.  I pulled over and got out and read it and immediately started to laugh.  This is what is said:  4 the hottie in the tight jeans, think ur beautiful would like to take you out 4 a drink, dinner or whatever sounds good.  from the guy parked next 2 u (shaved head, shades, been told im not ugly, sense of humor) Then he left his phone number and first name. 

Now, just to give a little perspective.  We have a van that usually stays pretty messy due to toys and what not.  There is a car seat and a booster seat in it.  I will also post a picture of what I was wearing yesterday.

Needless to say, I had a pretty good laugh all the way home.  When I got home, I showed it to Sam and he thought it was funny.  I said, "I'm thinking he got the wrong car."  Anyway, just thought I'd share this with my  blog buddies.  Hope it makes you at least smile.

1 comment:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

LOL I LOVE your tight maternity jean shorts!!!!!!!!!! work it gert.