Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've decided on the swaps...

So, I decided to join only two swaps after all.:)  I joined the 12 days of Christmas one and the Tea Towel one.  I'm very excited!  I really want to do a good job on them.  I'm thinking I'm gonna go to Ikea to find the towel and kitchen accessory, since I need to go there for some other things anyway.  They have such cool stuff.  They are really into kid friendly furniture and have a wonderful organization section.  Yep, I do like that place.  Anywho, I'm still working on ideas for the 12 days swap and I'll know even more once I know who my partner is.  I'll have a profile to go off of and hopefully there will be some great clues there.  I'll have to keep you updated.

1 comment:

mzzterry said...

Whoo.hoo!! I got my socks in the mail from you today! Thanks so much. I love them=). Swaps are so much fun! I enjoyed this!!