1. Always, always my husband! Man, does he step up and take up the slack when I'm not able to. He even does it when I am able to. Love that guy!!!!
2. My kids - they are so much fun and such a joy and God loaned them to us! Of all the people that He could have chosen, He chose us! What a blessing!
3. Antibiotics - Especially the shot kind that you get at the office to get you jump started on your way to getting better.
4. Pain meds - usually I don't take them, but when they are necessary, boy are they necessary and I appreciate that they are available when I need them.
5. Church - I love that God has a place of rest and fellowship for His children. Its wonderful to get involved and make new friends.
6. Family - quirky or not, I love mine and am so grateful for them. I miss them so much when we are not there to be with them.
7. Water - dehydration is no good and I am grateful that God made water so plentiful!
8. Generators - for when your electricity goes out and its over 100 degrees outside. :p
9. Nurses and Doctors who are truly passionate about their patients and the job they have chosen to do.
10. Rest days - sometimes you need to have a day off and do a whole lot of nothing.