Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ezekiel's Birth Story - pt. 2

Getting used to living in a small space like that wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I really liked it, in fact. There were some things we would’ve liked to be different in the layout, but it worked for us. Also, there was a certain smell in the trailer due to the fact that there was a lot of oak cabinets and fixtures. (This would prove to be a problem later as you will see.) Also, another bit of info that needs to be provided here is we have two cats, Bob and Abby. They were staying with a family member until we could get settled in. They had been moved around several times, from Texas to California and back. They had to stay with my Granny for six months while we lived in Hawaii because of quarantine issues, then they were back with us when we moved back home and now they got moved into the trailer. Oh, yeah a full house!!!

I had also been trying to keep a regular exercise routine so that I could stay in shape during a future pregnancy. So far so good... I didn’t take any pregnancy tests just to see because I didn’t want to get my hopes up if they were negative. I was still really excited about possibly having another baby, though! It was the middle of October when I started to suspect that I might be pregnant. When I would exercise, I would get out of breath almost immediately and when doing floor exercises, I would get dizzy and it would be uncomfortable. Also, my bosoms were very sore and tender and the ligaments around my uterus were stretching. Sam said, “Why don’t you take a test to make sure?” I didn’t want to. I didn’t want whatever it is that clicks inside my head to make me into a hormonal weirdo when I know for sure that I’m pregnant. I’m also a stomach sleeper and wanted to maintain that as long as possible. :) I just wanted to keep it all low-key. So, I didn’t take a test for about another week.  More next time...

No comments: