Friday, April 25, 2008

Girls Night Out


New friends:  Juliet, Emily and Angelyn (Holla! :)


We had a girls night out at Angelyn's house on Wednesday and it was so much fun!  After Sam and I had gotten the boys to bed, I went over to Angelyn's house to meet up with the rest of the posse.  We had snacks and talked and laughed until the wee hours of the morning.  Several times I thought I was going to need a Depends..hahahaha. Emily was smart and had her husband call her at midnight, so she went home at a "decent" hour, but Juliet and I stayed until after 2 am!  I haven't done that since my sisters Jennifer and Mollie and I used to go to the midnight movies after the kids were in bed over a year and a half ago.... Man, has it really been that long?!  I got home at around 2:30-ish am and went to sleep.  Sam, my precious, wonderful husband fed Zekey that morning before he went to work so that I could sleep!  Yay!  So, in all I got about 6 hrs, even though it wasn't consecutive.  I actually woke up on my own before Braden came in and got into the bed, so we just layed there chit-chatting for a little bit.  Zekey didn't wake up until almost 9!  I know!  Wow, what a blessing it all was.  I was very tired by 8 pm and we decided to go ahead and get the boys to bed early last night and then we followed suite and got a really great night's sleep!  These gals are so neat and so much fun to be around!  Thank you God for bringing them into my life!  I am so grateful.  I can't wait to do it again.  Woo-hoo, girls night out!

No comments: