Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ezekiel's Birth Story - pt. 10

When I woke up it was a couple of hours later and I felt a little better. I managed to get down the other fruit bar and some water. YAY!! I went in and thanked my dad and asked how everything went. God totally took care of everything. Normally, my dad would not have wanted to take care of Braden that long by himself, but God handled the situation in my weakness. Isn’t that amazing? I look back on that whole horrible time and can totally see how God orchestrated getting me where I needed to go, while the whole time Braden was taken care of by people he knows and loves!

The next day was Thanksgiving and again, I took up residence on my Granny’s couch. My poor family...they really didn’t know what to do about me. I have never been that sick in my life and they certainly hadn’t ever seen me anywhere close. My Uncle Gary was even checking on me to see if I was okay. Even though I would never want to go through that again, it was neat to see how much everyone cared about me. :) So, I don’t remember if I ate anything of substance. So sad...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I LOVE the food! My Granny makes the dressing and chocolate pies, my Aunt Scarlet makes broccoli-cheese casserole (my favorite!!!), my Aunt Kathy makes the best fruit salad ever and there’s always a ton of other super yummy goodies. (Don’t feel too sad for me....I made up for it last Thanksgiving!!!) After that, I decided to head home early. I missed Sam immensely and I wanted to just be home. I did fine on the drive back and the funniest thing happened.  More to come...

No comments: