Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sick days.....take .....no more!:)

So, we are all pretty much back to normal.  Both of the boys are good to go and Sam never did get sick.  Praise the Lord!  I still have a bit of a cough, but I'm now very certain that I'm dealing with allergy issues.  The Flonase is doing its job, so I'm gonna be rid of this cough pretty soon.:)  We are doing pretty well here in Killeen.  We live in an rv park that is right next to a park/baseball fields/walk and bike trail area.  We've been going on walks almost every evening.  Braden rides his bicycle like a pro.  He's still using the training wheels on his big bike, but we are working with him on his little bike to learn how to ride without the training wheels.  He's doing a very good job!  Zekey loves to go on the walks.  He rides in his jogging stroller and just has a very laid back time.  Sam and I enjoy it because not only are we getting exercise, but we also get to just hang out and talk with each other.  Good times.  I would like to ask for prayer, though.  This place is a hard place to live in.  There seems to be a lot of apathy and aimlessness here and a general don't-care attitude.  It can be very depressing.  We just don't want it to affect our attitudes.  Ya know?  Also, Sam's motorcycle has some things that need to be fixed and because he works on post there are some things he has to complete to be able to ride his motorcycle to work.  So right now the kids and I are once again without a vehicle.  That means that we are not able to seek out playgroups and Braden and Zekers can't go to the daycare that Braden used to go to until we have a vehicle.  (By the way, I only use the daycare as a playgroup situation or if I have an appointment that I can't take the kids to with me.:) Other than that, everything is going very well.  We just need to get back to our routine.  I will be working on that with the boys over the next few days to get back into the swing of things:)

1 comment:

queen of everything said...

glad you guys are feeling better. i'll keep you guys in my prayers. hope you get your vehicle back soon.