Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sick Days.....:( take 6

We are still in progress trying to wait out all the junk associated with whatever made us all sick in the first place.  Both of the boys still have rattle-y coughs, but they don't have any fevers.  Yay!  I'm still congested and just have a lot of goop hanging out in my sinuses and throat, but I think its all on its way out, too!  Woo-hoo!

We made it back to East Texas just fine.  There was a whole bunch of storming going on before we left, but when we did finally leave around 11 am, it was sunny and no rain in sight!  We had a great drive....then our tow dolly got a flat tire.  I'm kicking myself for not thinking to take a picture.  The tire was shredded!  Anyway, that set us back about an hour, but God was watching over us.  We were assisted by some state troopers who told us that there was a super walmart very close by, so that saved us some time.  All in all, we got here just fine and are enjoying being around family.

Grandmommie's funeral is tomorrow and I know its going to be peaceful and beautiful.  I'll let everyone know how it goes.  I may even do a little background story.:)  Til' tomorrow!

No comments: