Thursday, May 29, 2008

Skype...if you love us you will sign up! hehehehehe

So, my friend Michawn has once again enlightened me. (Hi Michawn!) She introduced me to Skype via her family's webpage.  I had been looking for a way to make video calls since we now have a webcam.  I just downloaded it, but I haven't made any calls yet.  I would LOVE it if my friends and family would sign up.  The catch is you at least need a microphone for your computer and if you want to video call you have to have a webcam, too. Other than that, as long as you are a skype member, skype to skype calls are free!  You can also make regular calls from your computer to mobile and land line phones for a cheaper rate than normal, apparently.  I'm going to put the link below and also make a link in my sidebar.  Check it out and let me know if you join so we can talk over the computer.  I really want to try this thing out...especially the video calls!

No comments: