Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sick Days.....:( take 4 and 5, plus a bit of an update...

Well, yesterday I took the boys to the doctor and found out that they both had ear infections.  This is Braden's first!  The dr suggested that we not treat Braden's because it didn't seem to be bothering him.  She thinks it will clear up on its own.  I'm inclined to agree.  Anyway, antibiotics don't do a flippin' thing for viruses anyway!  I have now gotten pretty sick, but I seem to be on the mend.  I think once the congestion and cough clears up, it will just be a matter of getting my energy back.  The boys are still congested and coughing, but it doesn't seem to slow them down.  

Just to let you know....Sam's Grandmommie went to be with her Father in Heaven on Thursday and the funeral will be on Monday morning.  We also found out that we are moving back to Killeen, TX for an indeterminate amount of time.  In light of all that, we will probably be incommunicado for a while, maybe close to a week, unless we happen upon a hotspot between now and actually getting to Killeen.  I'll have to continue posting Zeker's birth story when I have a signal:)

No comments: